Featuring a striking contemporary design, leading technology and multipurpose spaces, International Convention Centre Sydney (ICC Sydney) is a beacon of innovation, learning and entertainment, connecting and celebrating leaders of invention, business, governance and the arts.
In the heart of Sydney, ICC Sydney is located in the active precinct of Darling Harbour on Cockle Bay.
ICC Sydney’s exhibition halls link seamlessly with the rest of the venue. Over two floors it provides an impressive total of 32,600 sqm of space, making it Australia’s largest exhibition space. Add the 2,400 sqm of multipurpose event space in the convention area and ICC Sydney delivers a total 35,000 sqm of internal exhibition space.
- Lower exhibition hall featuring 19,000 sqm of space with columns on a 27m grid
- Upper exhibition hall featuring 13,600 sqm of column free space
- Clear ceiling height of 10.5 metres
- More than 2,000 sqm dedicated to meeting rooms and hospitality suites
- Internal links from convention areas and the theatre
- Direct access from the upper halls to the 5,000 sqm open air event deck, which features a 1,000 sqm outdoor lounge and bar area & spectacular views
- Purpose built registration and ticketing areas
- Generous loading dock areas capable of accepting multiple semi-trailer vehicles
- 9m rigging grid with 2.5 tonne point load capacity
- In ground, interconnecting services for power, data, water and waste
- Digital signage