At Affinity, our mission is to create and sustain enduring relationships with people through intercultural and interfaith dialogue.
We fulfill our mission by incorporating our core principles of sincerity, service, consultation, integrity, interdependence, positive action and balance into everything that we do, including organising public lectures, annual Ramadan dinners, and other cultural events that bring together different groups of society.
We believe that through organising these shared activities, Australian Muslims will have the opportunity to develop their unique Australian identity and culture, as well as contribute to the positive development of the Australian cultural and religious landscape.
- Sincerity – in intention and action
- Service – to God and humanity
- Consultation – with the right people
- Integrity – in self and team
- Interdependence – with team and partners
- Positive Action – in every situation
- Balance – in self and organisation