We are seeking applications for our internship program.
Unique organisation, nice perks, amazing team, extensive experience, meaningful work, flexible days. Our interns do not get coffee or do photocopying but are involved in the all stages of decision making and execution for our upcoming projects. Depending on experience, interns may manage a project or an activity of the organisation.
All undergraduate and postgraduate students are eligible to apply. The length of the internship is flexible and negotiable. See the different internships below and to apply, send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The project intern works alongside with staff on all aspects of our various projects.
Duties may include:
- Reaching prominent government, corporate and media officials, opinion-makers, academics, diplomats, clergy and other civic leaders
- Making invitee lists, preparing and sending hard copy and email invitations
- Maintaining contacts database
- Checking the venue ready for the Forum and working with catering
- Working with Photographers and videographers
- Editing speeches and interviews, preparing news updates for the website working with the webmaster
- Following events in NSW related to our field
- Ability to prepare press releases and contact with media is preferred
- Writing news items and producing content for our website
- Running social media accounts
The primary responsibility of the design intern is to assist with web design and website management.
- Developing the look, feel and performance of the site
- Assisting in the development & concept of the site.
- Optimizing, editing and uploading images for web use
- Content collection and input
- Maintenance & Support Requests
You will need:
- An eye toward detail, flexibility and usability
- Excellent creative / aesthetic / artistic judgment
- Understanding of graphic optimization and browser limitations
- Knowledge of Web usability and navigation standards
- PHP knowledge or the desire to learn.
- Flexible, responsible, and ready to grow
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
Public relations internship
Duties may include:
- Writing, editing and distributing a wide variety of PR materials, including press releases, media alerts, calendar listings and pitch letters
- Designing, assembling and distributing press kits
- Creating, updating and maintaining specific media lists
- Participating in creative brainstorming sessions
- Delivering pitch materials to press members
- Monitoring media coverage for clients and helping with monthly status reports
- Administrative duties associated with PR account management, as needed
- Public Relations or related field of study is an asset for the candidate.
If you have any queries, we encourage you to get in contact via the email address above.